Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11 February 2008

This is my kind of "shopping"!

So, since getting bored of WOW, I finally found the time to mess around with Photoshop. It's something I always wanted to learn, but never found the time to. It's so cool! I have been using it for ages but only for editing pictures mostly, I never really made something from scratch. So when James said he needed to make Thank You notes for the people who gave him cards and presents on his birthday (6th-2), I quickly volunteered. He said he was just gonna scribble "thank you" on a piece of paper, but I said I will make something nicer and all he has to do is stamp them since his mum already gave him the stamps. So he went to eat lunch whilst I played with Photoshop. I imagine how ace it must be for people who are amazing at Photoshop. James liked them.. well, eventually. After seeing the first one I made, he asked me to change two things. He sees the tiniest detail! I like that better though. I mean, he could have just nodded and and say "nice, thanks missy", but he didn't. I like that he is starting to be honest with me with things like this. I can't improve if all he tells me is "that's fine", or "good job". Ha, he even tells me when he does not like what I am wearing. But he doesn't get me to change. If he doesn't like what I am wearing, then he should just be thankful that he is not wearing it. But so far, he has only told me that when he was looking at my old photos :-)
So as a noob, here are what I came up with. I actually made some more, and I can now change the background of a photo, and I am also slowly learning about layers. Hopefully, I will not get too bored of it before I learn more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lookin good kid! Keep up the good work.

Photoshop is an awesome tool to know how to use.