Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

04 February 2008

Ten days of no WOW and counting!

So, today is the tenth straight day I haven't played World of Warcraft. As I've said, it had become too easy. I probably would still play it now and again until I get my visa, but when I do, I will be living this life as it should be lived! I'm thankful that I had been given a lot of free time because it gave me the chance to learn a lot of things I always wanted to learn. I can play my guitar proper again because my nails are finally short enough. I don't know how I lived with 3-inch nails for four years, but oh well, at least I can say I've tried it and tired of it :-) I am learning Photoshop more now as well, and animated GIFs which is really no sweat, but I didn't know how to do it before :p Without WOW, I get to write again too. I've missed writing, I have almost forgotten the amazing feeling of being able to put what you feel on a piece of paper, and the even more amazing feeling of reading it days after and saying, "Wow, I wrote that?!" or "Wow, I don't know how I got through those times!". There are still so many things I want to learn, as I told my husband on the phone today when he asked me about learning how to drive, the list just got longer :-)
All this free time allowed me to spend it with my family and friends as well. Time is precious and every second I spend whether listening or talking to them is immeasurable. Soon, I won't have all the time to spend with them as much as I would like to, but I think that during the times I had nothing to do, it was when my family and friends needed me the most and I was able to be there for them. That, to me, is priceless. No number of epic Level 70 characters can match that.

No comments: