Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

20 February 2008

Silence

1:54PM / 20-02-2008


I can feel your pain,

Can you feel mine?

What happened to the walls that took so long to break

They are back again.

You made these walls even stronger

It’s hard to get to you

Without breaking my heart

Into little pieces I could not pick back up.

I can hear you cry,

But you can’t hear me

Maybe it’s because the tears fall in complete silence

It’s all I can do.

You might as well not be around

If you never care to feel

But if you can stop for just one moment, look at me

I’m still that girl who stayed when everybody else had left you

I’m still that girl who assured you there’s nothing to fear

And after all this time, that girl who loves you, she’s still here.

No comments: