Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

27 February 2008

GO, Bro, GO!


Nope, these aren't my characters. It's my brother's Fire Mage and his wife's Protection Paladin. They make a good combo, she loves to do battlegrounds, he likes dungeons. But this is not about their gaming skills, they have been gamers for as long as I can remember so it's not a surprise they do great in wow. In fact they also have level 55 warlock and level 56 druid. It's the two characters James and I always wanted to have but somehow always end up making a different class other than a druid and a lock.
So I was having a chat with my brother on MSN this afty and I giggled when he said he is never giving away free food and water on his mage. I called him "the good wow Samaritan" because every time I'd log on, he is always helping someone in a low level dungeon here and there, helping someone with their class mount quest etcetera etcetera. I told him he should focus on himself on the game, but then I thought, he'd realise it on his own soon. He is very clever not to. I remember when I first started playing the game, I would really go out of my way to help people, most of whom I did not know. James told me once "do you think they'd help you if you asked them for it?" I said of course they would. But I was wrong. So then I thought, toss it. From then on, I only played for me and James and our friends playing WOW as well. As my brother said, there are only three kinds of people playing that game: 1. good or really good players 2. absolutely clueless ones 3. Elitists. If I had to classify WOW players it would have to be 1. people who know how 2. total losers 3. absolute twats. So gratz to my bro for keeping them biscuits for us alone! Why make food and water for pricks who can't be bothered to say "thank you"? /pity.

No comments: