Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

23 February 2008

OMGWTFBUG


Three years later, this ever-so-annoying glitch still exists! There is no point getting a GM ticket about this tbh, they are never fast enough. I got it in AV twice in an hour and a half. People think I am a bot because I am somewhere they could not get to. I mean WTF? It kills the gameplay. The first time it happened last night in AV, I had to wait until the game was over and I could leave the BG (thank feck it let me). The second time an hour and a half later, I was stuck for a good ten minutes before getting the fatigue bar (I'm sure I had one in real life too) and then dying. It actually let me release spirit and I found myself in the GY.

Don't you just love GMOTD?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By foxyallen at 2008-02-23

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By foxyallen at 2008-02-23

No comments: