Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

16 February 2008

WOW Related: How inconsistent Blizz is sometimes...

Again, I was bored so I decided to venture into SMV into this cave guarded by an elite demon. I wanted to get a ravager pet and I can't be arsed to level up a pet and this is the only place I could get a level 70 ravager. I completely forgot how to play a hunter, it's been three months since I played her, and 8 months since I last raided. I am in a BT/MH guild, with SSC and TK cleared ages ago, but I have not been in any of the raids for eight months. I'm surprised I have not been kicked out of it. Our GM is such a darling. I don't want to leave and join another guild, I believe in loyalty. Three years ago in Daggerspine, I've only been in one guild until James and I decided to migrate to Kazzak since his mates have. Well, it was an awakening that I should play my hunter soon before I become a noob hunter. Haha, unlikely. But I couldn't find my tossing buttons, which is really bad. So, I tamed a ravager just cos they look cool, and I have one stable slot to spare. I gave it the name "DeepThroat" but it gave me an error message: Invalid Entry. I was like, wtf? So i changed it into dèèpthroat and it accepted that one. To be honest, I thought of DeepThroat because it had a deep throat. Tonight, James and I tested if deepthroat is a banned word. He put filter on, and did this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By FoxyAllen

We typed deepthroat in many ways but it did not filter it. If it is a banned word, then it should be filtered if you tick on the "profanity filter"under options. Anyway, it's a game, should not be taken seriously, but it's just funny when people actually do /love at my new ravager pet. I can't wait to get a message from a GM regarding Ms Throat. Ah, poor little ravy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By foxyallen at 2008-02-15

No comments: