Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

05 February 2008

Late Night Thoughts

06-02-08

1:36 AM / 5:36 PM

Come closer and let me hear you say it again

Whisper to my ear and say the words you never fail to show

How much you mean them, I’m sure as I have never been

We got it this time; just hang on a little bit longer

I can feel your hand slipping slowly

I can feel the trembling in your voice

I got you this time, don’t worry

I will hold onto you as you held on to me

You’ve been strong all along and now you’re feeling weak

You try to hide behind the smile, but even it has grown meek

Come closer and feel the strength from within

I will not let go, I will not let them win

The promise we made to each other will not be broken

Just hang on a little bit longer

Our love for each other is something that can never be stolen

Our promise will live on forever.

So just breathe, Trust me when I say I got you

For all the times you held onto me, I love you

Let me show you what you have taught me

I won’t give up, I will be strong and I won’t leave you hanging

You were my strength when I was weak just like you now

But as long as we have each other, we will make it, no doubt.


No comments: