Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

26 February 2007

PHOTOS GALORE - Best of Times



Picture effin Perfect!


I LOVE taking photographs because I appreciate how time works. The time never stands still or pause for us, so it is entirely up to us to preserve time inside our hearts and our minds, but I like to preserve memories in photographs as well. I know bad days will keeping coming as they have, but I know I will have something to look at and say 'hey it's not always all that bad'. Many times, when James and I get into arguments, I just look at our photos and I instantly remember how happy and amazing we are at our best. One day when I am old and grey, and possibly fat and ugly, I could look at these photos and and bloody show them to my kids so they know I was not always fat and ugly! Haha. Seriously though, I think there is more to a photograph than the naked eye can see, whatever kind of photo that may be, it always holds a part of someone's heart and their past, in a tiny little frame. There is always a story behind every photo.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By FoxyAllen



@ THE CHURCH


RECEPTION:



Wedding traditions and family speeches


DOUBLE CLICK ON THE VIDEO TO WATCH IT IN FULL SCREEN MODE *_*










OUR FIRST DANCE AS A MARRIED COUPLE :-)



FUN AND GAMES AT THE RECEPTION :-)




















Click on an album to view it's contents.

FoxyMe

me with my mates

Family PiX







Allen-Blones Wedding
30 January 2006




Click on the thumbnails for full size view of the images ^-^








RECENT PHOTOS of me and my husband, James =)


No comments: