Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

26 February 2007

WOW with James

Today, James and I played WOW for the first time since he got home to England. It's really no fun without him anymore. For a change, I've been his guide in Shadowmoon Valley and Netherstorm. It's always been the other way around and it was so much fun showing him stuff, and he can just auto follow me like I do him most of the time during out lowbie days. No horde has attacked us so far, they only gank you when you are alone and half life whilst killing a mob. What bastards! James and I have been most especially kind to horde, I don't know why. James want to kill horde but I can't be arsed to. I PVP enough and kill enough horde, and I don't need to prove to them that I can kill them. I remember this level 70 warlock who attacked James and I while we were questing when we were only level 63 & 64 respectively, the lock used a pot and big healthstone, but he still died. We laughed our arse off then. I just love cloth wearers! It's really funny when they get confused which one to for first.. They go to the healer but then I crit like mad so they decide to go for me, but James is one hell of a healer, so he can outheal and dispel magic, so they go back to him, before they know it, they are corpse walking back to their shit. Ha ha!

Just recently, I got a flying mount, but it's only the slowy crappy one. It looks amazingly cute though, I got the snowy gryphon =) I would have skipped it, really, but then I wanted to do the Gorefiend Armor quest to get my helm without going through the bother of getting a lock to summon me on the ledge. Now the hard bit is yet to come... save up 6k gold to get the epic flying mount! I was never a good gold farmer, I'd rather PVP that farm. Blah!

I got some new pics of my hunter and paladin, not the best of SS, but oh well =P



No comments: