Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

26 February 2007

Just another lame day..


Today is just another lousy day. Nothing much to do, lumping the extreme weather and trying to sleep it off. I know I need to do something productive to get my mind out of James even just for a little bit, or what is left of my sanity will completely obliterate.

Of course, there is always World of Warcraft to keep me busy, but at the end of the day, I still miss James, cos even WOW is not the same without him. I've been here before and I thought I am used to it, obviously I was wrong. I suppose you don't really get used to being away from the one you love, especially when the world takes a complete turn when he is away.

He calls me and texts me everyday, and it makes things better, yeah. But I can't wait until we can be together permanently without one of us having to travel half way across the world just to be with each other. I never really have dreamt of having a family one day, but it's growing on me. I suppose you don't really think of it until you find the right person you choose to spend the rest of your life with. But James and I have got time on our side, I have faith in him and our love for each other. Right now all we both need is a little bit more patience, which is really a problem for me :-) GJ James has enough patience for the both of us.

Cheerio for now. Need level 70! :)

Foxy

No comments: