Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

04 February 2008

Random Stuff About Me!

I found this on my myspace blog, i thought it'd be interesting to post it here for people who don't know much about me. Can't be arsed to answer these again so copy+paste ftw! :D
So, three years ago...

I AM: just me - happy, optimist most of the time, really nice and friendly if you are nice, but if you're rude, could be the biggest bitch... so be nice ;)and I am an absolute animal lover
I WANT: to be happy, that's really all
I HAVE: a lot of things that I am very thankful for
I WISH: I were with James right now and that we were watching a footy match, make that a live match yelling at each other lol :p
I HATE: social climbers and people who think they are better than the lot
I MISS: working!
I FEAR: spiders!!
I SEARCH: on google all the time lol j/k Im not searching for anything atm
I REGRET: spending too much on shoes.. bah, I lie!!

I ALWAYS: dream

I AM NOT: changeable

I DANCE: a lot :p
I SING: whenever I fuckin feel like it
I CRY: when Im angry and hurt, but mostly when I am angry
I WRITE: a lot, especially when Im down, angry and in a dreamy world
I WON: UPU International Essay Writing Contest in 2000, and a number of dance competitions when I was still in school (and when I was 6 years old in Malabon!)
I LOST: the person that I care most about, but he'll never know, would he?:(
I SHOULD: try to have more patience with twats and thick people

Yes Or No:
x. You keep a diary: - No, but I keep a journal of poems
x. You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: - loads
x. You believe in love: - absofuckinlutely


--------------------------------------
x.The weirdest person you know: - apart from myself? Hmm. James, DEFO :p


x.The Loudest Person you know: - one of our regular customers @ wicked web, forgot her name


x.The Hottest Person you know: - i dunno... probably Keith, oh yeah, Gaz!

x.Your closest friend(s): - Sarah, James, Karen, Ging, my sister and mum
x.The People that Know the most about you: - James (weird as it sounds)
Do You...?
Have a (any) crush (es): - crush is for kids, I have a man of fancy atm ;)
Want to get married: - defo in the future
Think you're a health freak: - nope
Get along with your parents: - yep, thank fuck mum's got the patience of a saint lol
EYE COLOR: brown
BIRTHPLACE: Philippines
-----------------------------------

(FAVORITES) COLOR: blue, pink, black and white
DAY: Saturday
MONTH: October
FOOD: pasta, pizza, anything spicy, Italian food (yumm)
DRINKS: Tequila Rose
SEASON: winter

3 things that annoy you: 1. Insecure people. 2. Poachers. 3. People who try so hard to fit in, people who pretends to be someone else and who goes the extra mile to lie about something that is pretty obvious to be untrue.

No comments: