Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

21 April 2008

English Diaries: DAY 10


Today has not started good. I was coughing all night and this morning wasn’t any better. Fortunately, James decided to skip work today to look after me. At 9 in the morning, my moby rang, and since I was half-asleep (not to mention still coughing like mad), I didn’t answer it. After that, the house phone rang twice.

After listening to the answer phone message on my mobile phone, James and I found out that it’s someone from this recruitment agency trying to reach me, about the job application I made online on Saturday evening. I peeled myself off the bed and rang the number Paula left me on her message and she scheduled me for Thursday interview. I always get nervous about job interviews. It’s the same feeling as when I used to go home at 10PM on a school night from a cheer dance rehearsal, knowing that what I am going to tell my mother is the truth, but it still scares me.

A GOOD MORNING WALK

Surprisingly enough, the sun came out today out here in sunny England, so I decided that a little fresh air would do me a world of good. So we walked to Sainbury’s and did some food shopping (woohoo!!), he got me some king prawns (what a darling). I made him club style sandwich, (chicken, boiled eggs, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce) and baked chocolate chip brownies (he loves to eat ‘em I luv to cook ‘em).

After that, while I prepare the pork stew for tea, I let him play a bit of WOW. He hasn’t played WOW in ages and he didn’t go to work today for me so he deserves a bit of WOWing. After two epics and a green, it’s time for tea. Tossed salad, pork stew and boiled potatoes with Grey’s Anatomy playing on the telly, my husband next to me in a warm and cozy room, what could be better? Well, my mum in the same room, but for now anyway.

James is ready for pudding now, so I gottta go for now. It sucks I couldn’t write proper right now because I am still coughing like shite L I feel like crap.

Ah well, things can only get better, yeah?

Finger crossed xx

PS: I got a toot-toot today, and James has found a new way to tease the hell outta me. Ah, one more thing, I got another call from another recruitment agency and I have to ring them tomorrow because it was too late when I saw that I had a missed call and an answer phone message. Fun fun fun.

No comments: