Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

25 April 2008

England Diaries: Day 14

Today marks my second week in England! Well, I can say I am getting adapted to their weather. I can actually go into the garden with only one layer of clother and breath in the air without freezing. yes, even when it's cloudy and gloomy outside. All I need to do really, is buy warmer clothes that are pretty too (and maybe some that are my size) :p So, I need to get a job. Speaking of which, I heard from Eileen today and she asked me if she could forward my CV for an admin job in Chesterfield, and after going on about details of whereabouts it is, and what the job will require of me, she told me she will contact me on Monday since it's the weekend. For some reason, I am excited more than nervous :)

I have two loads of washing to do today, and James only works till 4PM today, and I haven't decided what's for dinner yet. Great.

No comments: