Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

04 January 2010

You Wonder Why

You wonder why I can’t love you
It’s not rocket science
Why would I want to be with you
Can’t take all the lies and

I can’t quite figure you out
But I tell you I’m here
When your foolish heart is in doubt
We’ll go out for some beer

I don’t drink but for you I’ll take some gulp
I’ll stay up until we’re both beaten down to a pulp
We’ll laugh it all off until the pub rings the bell
I’ll stick with you until the end of your heartbroken spell.

But I don’t love you and you wonder why
Why I stay through the good and bad times
It makes me happy when I see a shadow of your smile
But I don’t love you in the way you want us to fly

My heart’s not quite as resilient as yours is
I can’t say no to anyone who says “please”
If I get my heart broken, it doesn’t piece itself back together
With just one fast cry
So I learned not to give it away to bad boys
Who play with ladies’ hearts like toys
But I’ll always be here for you and I won’t say goodbye
It’s not rocket science,
And still you wonder why.

-- by Vei 04.01.10 12:41AM

No comments: