Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

01 January 2010

2010 Wishes

I never really make a New Year's Resolution. To me if you really want a change, you don't need to wait for the new year to come, you're just going to do it, right? But the new year should bring new dreams and hopes in our hearts.

I'd like to continue to be healthier though. I'm proud to say I'm no longer underweight and I do have my 5 a day most days => As long as I fit in a size UK4 comfortably then I'm happy.
I'd like to say I'll eat less crisps but I won't make promises I can't keep.
I can promise unconditional love to my family and friends who love me genuinely.

This year I have a few wishes to make:


My wish for my mum is a little holiday anywhere she has not been to yet.
My wish for my brother is stability in his new job or an opportunity abroad. Might as well get paid more for skills like his :-)
My wish for James is stability in his job or maybe even move up in the company ladder.
My wish for myself is a nice fluffy large dog!

And for all of them and all my friends and family, especially my bestfriend Sarah and Karen and my in-laws and Liz, Mama and Mommy and my cousins in New Zealand, my Ninang Opi I wish them all good health and happiness.

Last but definitely not the least, I wish the Philippines a
Margaret Thatcher.

No comments: