Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

17 January 2010

emo thoughts @ midnight

If someone wrote me an email apologising, explaining or clearing some misunderstanding between us, I would not leave that person forever wondering if I am annoyed when I am not. It is rather inconsiderate to leave someone hanging like that when you can easily take two minutes and hit that reply button and say "it's OK". If I email a supposed friend an explanation for my previous actions I expect an answer. I know you probably think what a demanding little cow I am but I guess for this specific instance I am writing about, I know my friend is completely over the misunderstanding and has read my email but chose to ignore it. I have no time for these people and the like. It's funny - when I'm just about to change my mind and apologise for thinking someone is a twit, they turn around and prove how much of one they well and truly are.

No comments: