Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

15 January 2010

Strangers Remember Me Better

James has started playing WOW again since Sunday and I've used up my free 7-day game time. He's raiding with my brother and 8 others from Haunted Heavens in ICC-10 at the moment and I think they are on 4th boss. He offered to make me a cup of coffee whilst they were on a 5-minute break so I had a nose around in WoW and Ventrilo and said hello to his raid mates. As expected, when guys hear a girl's voice on TS or Vent, they get curious.

"Who's that?" asked their raid leader.
"It's Foxy, Vivien's just making us a cuppa".
"Ah, I know you! The hunter with an awesome DPS"
"Aww thanks, but I'm crap now. I stopped playing"
"But I remember you in Ulduar"
"Yeah we had some fun in there. Vivien's here now, good luck guys!"
"Thanks, we bloody need it"
And everyone who had a mic said bye cheerfully.

Talk about uplifting the army's spirit that is thinly wearing out after a series of wipes :-)

It made me smile tonight. It's nice to know that I left a good reputation in Azeroth.... now to do that IRL... ^_^
___________________________

James is not wearing the headset so I keep hearing "Vivien" on vent... I keep looking at his direction thinking someone wants me! Not tonight, Viv...

No comments: