Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

17 January 2010

The little sister you will never be

I feel sorry for people who are so bitter about their lives and so ungrateful about the blessings bestowed upon them that they just can't let go of the past. They carry the baggage with them through their journey and end up looking so unhappy that no matter how they try to hide it from people, they ming of bitterness and unhappiness wherever they go.
And how can some people stomach being 'plastik' and pretend they want to know how you are doing? I guess it's not being plastik when all they really want to hear is that you are doing bad which gives them a chance to feel better about their sod life. It's pathetic how someone who brags about a degree in Mass Communication derives self-fulfillment through knowing she is doing better than her sister who did not even finish High School.
But unfortunately for her, that sister is doing absolutely wicked! My husband doesn't drink nor smoke and he definitely doesn't hit her because she's got balls equal to that of her hubby's. Yes, that's right, that little sister who's done more for the family and who LIVED her life and continue to do so in the way she wants to and not the way the society dictates how she should live it. But enough of that; everybody knows that little sister lived a better and happier life and still be able to help out the family in every aspect in spite being 7 years younger. Oh and that little sister got slagged off to the ground after she saved her big sister from getting kicked out of the apartment they lived many times and prevented her living without water or electricity. Yes, she was always there to save her proud sister's arse. She thinks she got to where she is now on her own. Well she has very very few sources of happiness so we'll just let her think that way. She can act really dumb whilst her family look at her thinking 'what happened to this girl?'. She now wonders about the father who abandoned her when she was a little child. Seriously! I wouldn't even wonder about ANY person who didn't give one fuck about me. Ah well, her mind had been well poisoned and had gone completely tits up because of the bitterness she carries with her. The RIGHTEST thing I've done in my life is to NEVER compare myself to anyone... But then again, I didn't have an ace younger sister! Hahaha.
Pretending to be interested out of concern on how I am doing here is a load of bull. I'll bet she just needs money so desperately and she can count on it that when she said she lost a sister, she wasn't kidding herself.
I'm happy that my mother got to spend Christmas eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day with my brother and his family. Oh and yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I suggested to my mum to invite my sister over too. Fortunately my brother didn't want them there so he said he's not going if my sister is there. He says we can't have her to think she can get away without apologising properly. There will come a day when she will realise that no matter how many diplomas she manage to achieve in her lifetime, she will never find real happiness until she learns to accept that not her mother, not her brother and not her little sister or even the father who never cared for her is to blame for how her life had turned out. We didn't get her knocked up when she was 20, did we?
The world does not owe you anything. Life is short. Grow Balls like your little sister. Seriously.

No comments: