Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

05 March 2009

Winter Wonderland

So the dreaded winter has come and guess what? I survived it!
And I did not only survive it, I actually enjoyed it. People told me I had been really lucky that my first winter here turned out be gorgeously white! Apparently it had been quite a few years since they had such lovely snow and I absolutely loved it! Snow is more beautiful than it looks in movies. It was cold yes, but it is so pretty I forgot it was below freezing that I even went out at 10pm in my night dress! I especially loved it when it's just falling out of the skies, it feels lovely on my hair and skin. Yes, I really enjoyed the snow to say the least. Here are some photos of my Winter Wonderland!

No comments: