Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

14 March 2009

Better Late than Never




The cake I baked for James' birthday and pix of the MMO WoW Mouse I gave him for his bday.


On my husband's birthday (6 Feb), I didn't give him any present apart from the lovely and sinful chocolate cake that I baked myself. Of course I could have just bought him anything and wrap it nicely and hand it to him with a wide-toothed smile and say 'Happy Birthday, Love'. But I didn't want to just buy him another shirt or another set of boxers. I wanted to get him something I know he would love and he would use. So I decided it had to have something to do with either football, politics or WOW. I thought of a new Newcastle shirt but the second option sounded more suitable which was the SteelSeries Special-Edition World of Warcraft Mouse. The only website I would trust buying it from is the Official Blizzard Store though and it wasn't available for a long time. I have started to look at it two months before James' birthday but it was always out of stock. Then I had a look 10 days ago and voila! it was in stock. So I ordered it immediately and on Tuesday it was delivered to our door and James really loved it. It was a late birthday present but it was most definitely worth the wait :-)

No comments: