Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

13 March 2009

Goodbye Cyst!

The weather was mild and I was wearing my favourite coat (for the reason being it's the only Petite size 4 I could find and it fits me very well). I dreaded the trip to the Hospital as I always do. Again I had to go for a scan to make sure that the cyst on my left ovary has gone away. The doctor who performed the scan and an assistant (nurse) were very nice and they made me feel comfortable. They asked me more about my hair though rather than my cyst! They were both amazed at how "absolutely gorgeous and in great condition for its length". After Q&As about my hair, ie how often do I wash it, do I do it in the morning or evening, how long does it take to try, have I always had it this long etc., the doctor told me that I am all clear. I was so pleased to hear that because I really dread having to go through surgery, no matter how minor it is.
The downside of today is James have to work a late shift because he had to swap his morning shift so he could come with me to the hospital. Ah well I'll see him in about three hours xx

No comments: