Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

16 March 2009

Revenge is Sweet but the Aftermath is Bitter

PART TWO

Hey, I went to eat, I wondered why u weren't replying to me!! I did say goodbye! I've enjoyed talking to u too.. Very rare that I find someone who I can talk to so easily.. Can't wait to talk to u again, I think u're a real star.. Sorry, tala!

We'll keep in touch, I think we can have a really great friendship and when I come to the Phillapines we'll meet up and I'll take u out for that meal!
Take care of yourself, sweet dream
Speak soon
Gaz xxx

That was on the 29th of October 2004. I still keep that email up to now for some reason unbeknownst to me.

It was a special day that I met this special person called Gareth but I've always just called him G. I never called anyone by the letter of their first name before. I guess it was my way of keeping him a secret, that was my way of keeping him just mine and nobody Else's.

By this time I was already 19 and had my own internet connection in the house. I did not need to go to internet cafes to chat to people online. But at this point I no longer went to chat rooms and talked to random people. I got sick and tired and bored of it but not the internet as a whole. I loved computers and the internet and I still do. But I am so over chat rooms. I met him on a website called HotorNot which was introduced to me by my friends Earl and Charles. Of course I think that website is bullshit because all you need is get lucky and look great on one picture and you get lots of attention and you get a 10/10 and virtual flowers which I thought was a really silly thing. But I like to try all things even just to see what the feck people do in that part of the worldwideweb.

G was a star member so he was able to write me a message and I thought that he was indeed HOT in his photo so I wrote him back. We had a really long first chat and I found out how clever and funny he was. I liked how open he was about his emotions about certain things. And then later I found how much he loves his family and his pets which for me is a real PLUS. He was the total package: tall, handsome, clever, funny and very cute. And to top it all off he plays the guitar which I really think is extremely attactive. I was over the moon and filled with kilig when he phoned me one time and played "Slide" by GooGooDolls on his guitar and he sang to me as well! That is one of the sweetest thing someone has done for me even up to this point. If I were to sign a slumbook now that will be my Most Kilig Moment :-)

Since I spent a lot of my time in front of the computer then I had bored days when I had nothing else to do so I'd look up people and check out their online profiles. I happened to find G's myspace and I had a look at his mate's profile as well. The following day a very angry Gareth told me off as to why I was looking at his profile and checking his mates out as well. Since this time around I was no longer that stupid teenager I once was I fucked him back and told him I was only browsing and had no intention of networking with his mates. In fact I do not do networking. Even now if you check out my Friendster, most of my friends there are people I know in real life and those that I don't, I have spoken to them one time or another. I don't add random people because I am not one of those pathetic people who have 10,000 friends online.

I remember he tried to apologise to me by changing his name on his email address after I told him that his next emails will go straight to my Trash folder and I won't even bother reading it. It was a good trick I have to say because it got me to read it. That same night I got to talk to James on messenger for the first time and I asked him for his opinion and he said that he thinks G is just an ass playin with me. I will find out later what his real motive was of course ^_^

Severeal weeks before my wedding day, I sent G a text message saying hello and letting him know that I am getting married. At that point I thought to myself if he replied and said something sweet I will not get married but being himself of course he replied with a nasty message saying he is happy now and I should leave him alone. The fuckin balls!

Being Mrs James Allen was fantastic. He may not be the perfect Prince Charming but he loved me so much that if he could breath for me I know he would, without a glimpse of a doubt. I was so proud that I posted my wedding videos on my myspace profile. A few weeks later I got an email from G saying that he thought I was only joking and only seeking his attention when I told him I was getting married. And then he sent me 3 "drunken" (but well-written) emails saying he still loved me and missed and thought about me and then apologised the following day saying he doesn't mean what he said on his email. I hated him for not allowing me to move on.

When I got to England I made sure he came to see me and let him find out for himself what he could have had that he will never have a lay on anymore. He thought I looked fantastic. I thought he looked just OK. I am married and loved by my husband so much whilst his gf slept around on him. He sent me text messages which I ignored and for every 20 he sent, I sent 1 back. Of course there were days when James and I have misunderstandings and I would text him because I felt so alone and sub-consciously he is that guy I always leaned on when times got rough. When I am unsure of my marriage he is my first thought.

Two months ago he sent me a text message saying he read my blog about him and he was really pissed off.

Again, I had the last laugh.

No comments: