Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

20 March 2009

Married Lovers


I have rented this book from the Library and I have only two hundred odd pages to go. It's the latest offering by Jackie Collins. I am not going to write a review about it since this is a signature JC Book. Light romance, sarcastic humour which I love and an entertaining read. I read Jackie Collins to de-stress and be entertained, if I want to be educated on general matters or broaden my vocabulary I'd read Tom Clancy or Dan Brown, although the latter's a bit of a two-hit wonder. Better than one I suppose...

So far this book has not failed me as all other Jackie Collins' books never have. I don't like Mary Ellen's character though.. It's too Jennifer Aniston. But I shouldn't speak too soon because as I've said I have two hundred odd pages to go.

UPDATE: I've finished the book and the ending was a bit of a rush. I wonder would Cameron be the next Lucky Santangelo - the next Star of JC books. I am very curious what Cameron's future would be like with Ryan and what Don would make of it.


____________________________________________________

I haven't finished writing the PART THREE of my "blog trilogy" but I'll get around to it. So scroll down a wee bit and continue watching that space.

No comments: