Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

29 March 2008

our next gen of smart cookies!

(click to view larger image)

I'd like to say a cheery Congratulations to my nieces and nephews for finishing at the top of their classes for this school year. Fantastic job, kids! Bet you all want your pressies now! :D

hugs and kisses to:
Steffi for finishing 3rd in her class
James for finishing 2nd in his class
Mae for finishing 1st in her class
Charles for finishing 1st in his class


These kids know more than I do. Soon enough, I'd be asking them questions, which is actually cool cos they used to ask me really silly questions. Soon, it will be payback time! /evil laugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, why am I not surprised!

Just goes to show that the smart gene running in the family is, indeed, dominant. (big grin)

To these cute tots, I'm very pleased with all of you. But remember that your feat is rather the norm in the family rather than the exception. (Right, Vij?) (bigger grin this time!)

It will also not surprise me at all when soon-to-be-born Baby Allen tops this next gen of smart cookies. The combined smart genes of Vei and James will be tough to beat! (grinning from ear to ear for eternity!)

Mum