Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

14 March 2008

Finally!

At the exact same time on Wednesday evening, my heart was racing like it's never going to beat again after checking on my Visa status on the VFS website. After six weeks of giving me the same status, it has changed to "processed" and I was very nervous about what the decision was. My poor James once again suffered my frustrations on the other end of the telephone line. But as usual, he was so positive and he told me to just wait out a few more hours.

I fell asleep thinking about it and one hour and a half later, my mum knocked on my bedroom door with a parcel in her hands. Oh, dear here is the dreaded moment... I didn't open it until my mum was out of my bedroom, even though for the most part I didn't want to open it but I knew I had to.
I don't really know how to describe the feeling when I saw that my visa has been approved. Actually, my first reaction after seeing it was that the UKEC looked right cool.
I felt overjoyed because finally I can be with my husband and get our little family life started. But I was more sad because I thought of my mum. I don't want to leave her but I know that she wants this for me just as much as I do. I promised myself that someday I will make her proud. I may never have a Doctorate like my sister, or brains like my computer genius brother... well at least I'm not as bad as my other brother ^_^. Seriously, I don't have a solid plan yet, but I have solid dreams and will and my nanay will always be a part of every thing I do, no matter where my dreams take me.
A new life awaits, and I am terrified to say the least. I'm excited but also scared. I know it's normal, but I hope I am strong enough to thrive in my new home in England. I know James will be with me every step of the way (he damn better be!)
I will miss my babies, if only I could take them with me. Even Cookie, my youngest kitten doesn't want me to leave! Shame I won't see them grow up, but I'm happy that I got to be with Cookie and Chance in the first six months of their very cute kitty lives.


Cookie says NO!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By FoxyAllen

No comments: