Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

04 March 2008

Resilient Heart

Marching down the aisle, I couldn’t quite describe the feeling

One part of me couldn’t let go of the chapter behind me that I’m closing

The other part of me can’t wait to step into the new beginning

I guess it’s never easy to accept that everything must have an ending.

I will close my eyes and open my heart more instead

I will relish in the beauty of not coming home to a cold and empty bed

I will march into the unknown and I will not be scared

I will try to listen to the words that are not, than those that are said.

You take my hand and you tell me there’s nothing wrong in believing

That not all endings are bitter and heartbreaking

Closing a door doesn’t mean you have to lock it behind you

Memories are never lost, that’s why our heart is resilient

To make sure old memories are not erased by the new.

No comments: