Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

03 March 2008

MAY (2)

Vei / 03-03-2008


You have every thing a girl could want and more

And you have his undying love above all

When are you going to wake up and see him the way I do

If you only knew I’d give every thing to have him look at me the way he looks at you.

Why do people hurt the ones we love true

If only I could tell him you can never love him the way I do.

Why do you keep looking so far away when it’s right in front of you

By breaking his heart, May, you hurt me too.

But I guess I can’t really tell him how to feel or what to do

I can’t seem to steal his heart because it belongs to you

Open your eyes and see the person he is inside

Don’t waste the kind of love people only dream of all their lives.

No comments: