Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

28 March 2008

PM Philip Allen, anyone? (maybe use 'James' instead?)


I took this photo whilst we were waiting for our ride home. That's the suitcase I bought, and inside it is a LOT of stuff, including my hand luggage, a free sports bag, and some stuff we got from National Bookstore. I was supposed to go with my mum and Steffi, but my brother came over with his wife and Mae, just as I was about ready to leave the house to pick Steffanie up, from her Recognition Ceremonies where she got First Honours in her class. So I thought, as a little pressy, I'd take her with me and so I ended up taking the two kids and I left my mum in peace as she was still sleeping even after I've left the house :o She stays up late for that American Idol contest -.-
Mae didn't have a change of clothes with her, she was in her school uniform so I gave her my skirt, my top and my belt, which all fit her perfectly as you can see in this photo :-)

I keep daydreaming now about what my life would be like in England. I can picture James and I looking at flats together, and going food shopping (we love doing it together <3) and I can't wait for him to go back to Univ. But I know that has going to have to wait for a little bit, until we get properly settled. He has had a change of heart anyway about his course. He was taking up Biology in University of Manchester, before I entered his life and made things a LOT more complicated than he knew possible. But since taking notice that Current Affairs and Politics are what sparks his interest the most, I thought I'd tell him what I think. And when I first brought it up, I was surprised how easily he agreed with me, and he said he has been thinking about it as well. I hate politics but I will support him every step of the way if that is what he wants to pursue. I know when he wants something bad enough, he will get it. And it's actually cool to think of him as a Political advisor, or maybe even an MP.. he could be the next PM! OK, I don't think I'd like that.. I don't think he does either, his life is complicated enough with me in it without having to think of a whole Nation. Well, that's a wicked excuse :-) James is very clever and logical, not to mention patience and enduring, so I have the utmost faith that he will get anywhere he sets his heart and mind to, career-wise and all.
I remember buying this book of facts (mini-almanac), and we did a Q&A, I, doing the Qs and he answered everything correctly! I was indeed very impressed! Afterwards I thought, wot a waste of money buying it, I should have just asked him and wrote down his answers.. I could ask him to write them himself, but he can't spell for fuck, so...
I wonder how Thatcher, Blair and Brown does at spelling... surely, it's not a big deal? *_*

No comments: