Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

06 March 2008

Barbie who?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By FoxyAllen
So, five minutes after posting the last entry, I have found out who this "anonymous person" is. I love my womanly instinct. It turns out the girl who claims to have a 6 year old child to my husband is one of the girls who used to work for me in Wicked Web CyberCafe. I knew it has to be someone with a thick skull. She should have made sure the email she used was not the same one she used when she registered for Friendster. I wouldn't have hired her and her sister if only they were not the nieces of the woman who does my nails. I remember when I first hired her younger sister who did not have a clue about computers, she didn't even know what a mouse was. But I taught her the basics and I let her use one of our computers to practice on and eventually she learned. I made them both their own email, friendster and myspace accounts because they didn't have a clue how. I even invited them to my house a couple of times. Her younger sister actually wrote me using a different Friendster account and told me nasty stuff (i forgot exactly what). I found out it was she who write that because I looked and read through all the connections and comments on every profile that is connected to that one account. I later on realised that the reason behind the hate mail was of me telling her aunt that her naked 17 year old body is all over Friendster. Man, if you are going to get naked online, you oughta know that it ain't gonna be a secret. I don't know the drama about this older sister though. Last I heard about them 2 years ago is that they are working as webcam girls taking their clothes off on the internet for peanuts and a lot of embarrassment.

ZOMG it's Barbie... Barbie my fuck! http://profiles.friendster.com/32311934

Mystery solved for da day! LOLCAT is laughing again xD

No comments: