Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

06 March 2008

It must suck 2BU!

What could be better than turning on your computer and reading offline messages by an anonymous person who claims that she has a 6 year-old child to my husband? What kind of a lowly slut have sex with a 14 year old boy? That is pretty gross. Man, I am 23 years old now and barely online and I still get these kind of messages and emails! That someone is fantasizing about my husband is quite a flattery. I just hope that the next time this person sends me another offline messages, make sure she got the dates right, and do it on my non-private email addy. Either I know you (because only a few people knows my private email) or you really took your time to find me. Get a life, dear! There are so many men out there.. kaya lang they won't make patol sa katulad mo na ilusyonada. :D

No comments: