Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

08 June 2009

These are the latest flicks I've seen:

Startrek - I never liked startrek the TV series, but I actually enjoyed watching this movie. Spock's gorgeous lol
Bride Wars - not so bad for a chick flick. I like Kate Hudson, she's gorgeous! This film made me miss my bessy tho :<
The Grudge Part 3
- failed to scare me (which means it's crap lol)
Night at the Museum 2 - bore me rigid. The first one was definitely better!
Drag Me to Hell - Poltergeist (1982)had better horror effects than this, but the ending made up for the crappy cinematography
Confessions of a Shopaholic - I actually read one of the shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella and as always it's more fun to read than watch, for me anyway. I never liked a film which I've read on a book first. Perfect example: Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and Tom Clancy's Patriot Games. I am not saying Shopaholic & Baby is as good as these books, (no not at all) but the movie is way too exaggerated and the actress who played Becky tried too hard. Exactly the case with PS I Love You by Cecilia Ahern. The book was good, the film was very disappointing - a case of bad casting.

Yes I am still a movie junkie :)

Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins is the last book I've read and I am reading The Rise of the Horde by Christie Golden at the moment.

No comments: