Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

15 June 2009

On a brighter note

I got a phone call from my Auntie Sylvia from New Zealand and I was so psych about it. I've not heard from her in ages and was disappointed when they spent Christmas Holidays in the Philippines after I've left :(
Anyway we spoke for like an hour and a half and she assured me that if I ever want to visit NZ, I got a place I can stay :) NZ is actually quite high on my list of destinations if I will have the opportunity to travel some in the future.
When I first arrived here I was surprised to get a phone call from my Auntie Julie who also resides in NZ (for like 15 years now) and it really is heartwarming to think that I must have been a good niece at one point in my life.

________________________________________________

Several days ago, someone told me he read my blog and found it compelling. I was like, sorry if you found it to be like that. It was 1AM and it was not until I was comfy in my bed waiting for dreams to take me away that I realised he did say compelling and not repelling... D'oh!

________________________________________________

G is now talking to me again. Has been since I sent him a bday text actually. From what it seems, we have both grown up and maybe this time we can be friends. I'm happy that he is finally going to train to be a paramedic. He's always wanted to be one and not many people know what they want out of their lives. But it has been over five years since he first mentioned that to me and I am happy he is finally realising his dreams.

No comments: