Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

26 June 2009

I've been warned




I just read a review on this book and it's got 2 out of 5 stars. Hmmm...... I really liked this book and it gave me goose bumps at the end of the book. It may have been repetitive but it was explained at the end why. Someone said the book is horrible but maybe he didn't quite understand the ending. It's only a small book so I read it in a few hours. I couldn't put it down, I just had to find out what was happening. I was able to guess what was going on though.
Mr James Patterson forgot to describe his main character though... I guess I am so used to Jacie Collins work haha
I did enjoy this book though. First time I got scared by a book.

No comments: