Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

26 June 2009

RIP Michael

At 11:45PM last night James and I were in bed. I was reading the rest of my very exciting book whilst James was watching the news on the telly. I was so into my book that I can only half-hear the news. I thought the breaking news said 'Michael Jackson's mum has died' but then when James sat upright and gasped 'M Jackson's dead!' and I was like, 'no you idiot it's his mum'. Of course being a news junkie he's already heard that Jackson has had a heart attack yesterday morning and he said the news said it's not that serious so he was surprised to hear that he died. As exciting as my book was I, too, sat upright to hear the details of the news.
I don't feel sorry for him for dying. He lived a full life, a very very full life indeed. I hope that he will be remembered for his music and the influence and inspiration he bestowed on many aspiring artists. He may have been very weird and strange as a person but as an artist he was amazing and one of a kind.

No comments: