Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

25 June 2009

Do I know you?


I got up early today and got my chores out of the way so I got time to get bored in WOW. I decided to try other specs since i gained 500 gold from last night's Ulduar (from loot and engineering FL, XT and Mimiron). I browsed through Last Resort's armory since they are an ace PVE guild on our server. A few days ago they got Algalon in Heroic, realm first. Wachabe's talent interested me so I thought I'd try it. It actually made me do more DPS with and without my CDs but I think it's won't work for me cos it's not very mana efficient. And this random player called Feralclaw said my spec is not good for SV. I ignore players who comment on my spec because I don't tell people how to distribute their talent points. Even when another hunter asks me, I tell them whatever works for them. I've actually had another hunter who used to be in my guild tell me my spec is not very good. Eventhough I did a lot more DPS than him with a crapper bow and melee weapon. Anyway I hate people who inspect your talent and tell you it's wrong or it's not good. If I want opinion I'd ask for it thankyouverymuch. So yeah today is going to be expensive because I feel like trying different specs :p

No comments: