Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

23 May 2009

My Take on Dr Hayden Kho Videos

Senator Bong Revilla Jr. called Dr. Hayden Kho a maniac and a pervert of the highest kind in his privilege speech on 20 May entitled "A Doctor's Perversity". I think he means 'perversion' though. Not that I expect anything more from him to be honest.

The Dr Hayden Kho scandalous videos has been stirring up a lot of attention and controversy back home and the media did not fail to sensationalize it. I watched an interview with Katrina Halili where she said "maawa naman po kayo, binababoy nyo kami sa panonood at pagbili ng DVDs ng mga videos". She has my sympathy but not because she was seen naked in a video because she's posed completely naked for FHM and PLAYBOY magazines so many times and she even produced her own sexy calendar if I'm not mistaken. What she should have said is that her privacy has been violated and everybody knows it's illegal to video someone without their consent hence even shops with CCTV has to post a note that a camera is running in their premises. I feel sorry that she's been betrayed by the person she loved but then again I believe in Karma. She slept with another woman's man, Dra Vicky Belo, a celebrity cosmetic surgeon whom in fact made her a main endorser for the very popular Belo Medical Group which helped her career a bit. I feel more sorry for the other two girls who also were in separate videos with Dr Hayden Kho. Their image is nothing like that of Katrina and I suppose they could have gone that route to fame but opt not to and then they get violated like this. Some people say it wasn't Dr Kho who uploaded the videos but his best friend who allegedly sold the clips for 2M pesos. The point is he set up a hidden camera and the women he was with obviously weren't aware of it. This is one of the worst form of betrayal - private and cherished moments put out there for the public to ogle upon and judge you with. I hope Dr Hayden Kho does not get away with such betrayal. He should think about opening his own clinic, a pyschiatric ward and be the first patient in it.

**Yes I have seen all four scandalous videos but not posting the link on my blog for obvious reasons.**

No comments: