Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

04 May 2009

Hitman V Pacman


Pacman strikes again!
I have to admit I felt very nervous before the fight because Hatton has a brilliant record as a professional boxer and he seemed very confident. Not to mention that he is the bigger man of the two. But it has turned out to be the most disappointing Pacman fight I've ever seen. Hatton did not seem ready at all it was very amateur of him of stand there leaving his face wide open that of course Pacman took advantage of and man that was a fatal blow that shook Hatton to the core. For a minute there I got worried for Hatton's health because he lay there looking like he is about to pass out completely. Thank God he's all right. Another victory for the Philippines! I hope he does not venture into politics though. Philippine politics is the source of poverty in the country and is a bloody joke. As well liked as Pacman is, one man could not do the dirty job alone. Besides he will just be used and corrupted by those already in power. He should just continue with his charities and philantrophic deeds since that is his reason for wanting to gain a seat in the government. I read an article on Sunday's Telegraph Magazine and it's quite an interesting read. I admire Manny for his humility and strong faith in God. People nowadays claim to have strong faith in Him but that's only because they are suffering in this difficult times. I think people should trust in God more in good times because most of us forget to thank Him for all the blessings he's given us. If he ever got tired of hearing prayers that began with "Please give me..." or "Forgive me for..." or if he ever heard enough prayers that began with "Thank you so much for..." I don't know. Manny is at the peak of his career now but his faith in God remains intact and strong as I'm sure it will still be when the good times are over. I'm proud of him because he is a real Filipino Champion.

No comments: