Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

25 May 2009

McDreamy V Spock




I've just finished watching You Changed My Life starring Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz. I have to say it's not as good as the prequel (A Very Special Love). I think that Laida embodies a woman who is very clingy and builds her world around one person. I liked it when she said to Miggy: "kulang pa dahil pakiramdam ko mas mahal kita" (it's not enough because I feel like I love you more). I believe what they say that in every relationship, there is someone who loves the other more. It's a bit scary if you are that person who loves your other half more than he/she loves you. But I think it's not something to worry about because the different intensity of your love should compliment each other. Some people are just able to give more emotionally and perhaps some people don't let on as much as the other. I've only had one relationship before I got married and I am pretty certain I got loved more and it felt amazing to know that I am worthy enough of such big admiration. Personally I wouldn't mind being the person who loves the other more. I like giving and it really gives me great satisfaction when I know I make people feel loved and happy. The trouble with Laida is that she wants her boyfriend's 100% attention which I think is a bit selfish of her considering she knows how much Miggy have dreamt of being successful at his career and to make his father proud of him. Personally I think a relationship gets more interesting if you can be together but still have your own space. Laida should just support Miggy with his career and learn not to be too clingy. I heard that they already started the script for a Part 3 to Laida and Miggy's love story. I hope that it will be more mature kasi sobrang corny na, some scenes were a little too exaggerated and childlike.

Last night I watched The Grudge Part Three with James but I knew he wasn't really interested. It made me jump a few times (what's new) but we didn't get to finish it. The video was missing the last 15 minutes to the film which was really annoying!

And last week we went to the Pictures to see Star Trek and it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be since I am not really a fan of Sci-Fi movies. My stepdad used to watch Star Trek on the telly but I thought it was crap. I liked the movie though. I thought it was a pretty well made film and I think Spock is hot. I looked up the actor who played Spock in the movie and found out his name is Zachary Quinto. I have never heard of him before but I think he is truly gorgeous. It turns out he was a guest star in my all time favourite TV series Charmed which I use to watch religiously with my mum waaaay back then.

As handsome as Spock (2009) is, still NOTHING AND NO ONE can ever beat my McDreamy!

No comments: