Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

24 May 2009

It's a lovely Sunday afty and I'm almost done with my chicken curry I started from scratch. There is so many different types of curry paste off the shelves in the supermarket here but I get more satisfaction when I cook stuff from scratch. We've been having a lovely spell of weather the past few days and it helps me cope better with home sickness. And having my laptop in the kitchen helps too, I can watch Pinoy soaps and variety shows whilst I cook :) I'm watching Wowowee at the moment which my mum wouldn't be so happy about since she always told me it's an idiotic show which I agree but it's entertaining and funny so sue me!

I hate myself today because this is the 3rd year I have forgotten the exact date of Gareth's birthday. I just know it's 2_ of May and it's annoying that I never remember the date. Ah well not like I'd find out again anyway. I'm probably on top of his most hated people list. I don't blame him. Time to serve Sunday dinner so more later.

No comments: