Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

30 March 2007

Sad Hunter

Sometimes it takes other people to make us realise how great we are. Sometimes we have to get annoyed at something or someone before we can sigh and say, "wow, thank heavens I am not like that", or "phew, I'm so glad that the people that matters to me are so far from that".

I did an instance on WOW today, and there were 2 of us hunters. This other hunter called Northion immediately whispered me and asked what I need from Black Morass. I said I was mainly there to finish a quest, and there were no players up for Botanica at the time so I opt for BM instead. From the start, he was being a twat, but I am twat proof, especially on WOW. I have seen and met far too many of them that they just don't affect me at all. The only thing they do to me is make me smile and realise that James is so special indeed. He rolled for a level 68 ring which in my opinion is not better than his, and he rolled for a chest same as mine, which I am certain he has rolled before since he claimed he's done BM 9 times. He is probably a loser in real life and his only escape to be otherwise is to call people names on WOW. I think he was provoking me to say something but I completely ignored him until he decided to take the adds. What a laugh! :D I wonder, is he a fat ugly bloke who has no friends in real life, or is she a girl who's insecure and lost and disliked by many, or is he just a plain 12 year old kid that relies on his mummy to pay for his game? I don't really care but I pity these people. I think that if they have issues like these about themselves, that they should try and resolve it and not use a computer game to escape it. Sooner or later, they would have to face the real life and it will be a lot harder then because they'd have wasted so much time. It is only deceiving themselves, and in the long run, it will do them no good at all.

The sad hunter's profile

I forgot to mention he had bad English grammar o-O

Love,

No comments: