Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

05 March 2007

Baby Proof

It was another boring today. Well, what's new? My life is boring, but I am not unhappy. Quite on the contrary, I am very satisfied and content with how my life has turned out. James had taught me a lot of things about myself and life, but the most important thing of all is patience which I had very little of before I met him. But now, I have learned that I can look forward to the future without hurrying it so much. The future isn't just one night. So, my life is not very exciting at this point, but the future holds so much for me and James. I got so much plans for my family as well.

My brother was over today for a bit of help. I am glad that in very small ways, I am able to help my family which to me is the most important, as has always been, in my life. Without my family, I am nothing in this world. It is about the only thing I am proud of about being a Filipino, being born in the Philippines to a very Filipino family. I can't wait for the day I can help my struggling brother in a massive way, that could possibly change his and his family's tracks. For now, he needs to learn to help himself, and his rewards in the future will be great. And hopefully, fingers-crossed, that I'd be one of those to make it happen.

On the lighter side.....


I am reading this book I got from the book shop last night. It's called "Baby Proof" by Emily Griffin. It's a really gay title to be honest, but I liked the mini-blurb, and first 70 pages has been good so far. I am not even thinking of WOW tonight, I think I am on my over-WOW'd state which I get every now and then. When something seems repetitive over such a short period of time, I lose interest, or in this case for a bit. When James comes home from work tonight, we will play for a couple of hours before we sleep, because he is not allowed to stay up too late as I don't want him feeling tired at work the following day. So for now, I am going to read more of my book, maybe finish it tonight. I got another one waiting called "A Thousand Lies", a far and away more serious than the last two books I have read.

Resting my fingers for now. -Foxy xXx

No comments: