Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

08 March 2007

OMG!

FOXYCHICK's PROFILE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

VIVIEN'S PROFILE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WOW is lagging tonight so instead of getting pissed off dying in BGs feeling helpless, I just went on WOW-europe.com and read on some new stuff in it. I checked out this whole Armory BETA, and ZOMG! Invasion of privacy! >.< I better get my act together and not slack about in case someone searched me LOL
Not really, I think it's cool. I realised, after looking at my own profile, that I need to fish more! I remember when fishing used to be so much fun, that James would laugh at me when I'd log on just to fish. Now it takes about 13 fish to go up 1 skill level which I think is ridiculous!
I also realised after looking at it, that I need to sort out my talent tree! But I am on my lazy wow days, still a bit over-WOW'd so I will get on to that when I want to, Duh!


____________________________________________________

Song I listened to most today:


No comments: