Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

31 March 2007

Greed will get you nowhere

I was in Zangarmash today to buy arrows when this warrior whispered me asking for help with a quest. Since I was in the area and was not in a rush to do anything, I thought, why not? But he proved to be another kiddo playing WOW. I got to the area and he pulled like 6 mobs, but we survived, and this Superior boots dropped which is Bind on Equipped (BOE), which in every case is greed item, unless one really needs it and is better than what he currently has equipped. I said greed it and he wanted to disenchant it, I explained that it's BOE and greed item and was defo not a warrior item, I didn't mention I can dis too. I won the item and he kept trading me, and I canceled. To my amusement, he called me an arse. I removed him from the group and whispered me saying "plz", I added him to my Ignore list. I am not about to tolerate these kind of people anymore. And certainly never help them.






THE CONVO:










So he didn't get his quest done which I was just about to help him with and he didn't get the item either. That's as far as greed will ever take you... NOWHERE.

No comments: