Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 March 2007

It's my lucky day!


ZOMG! Today is my lucky day! After more than 300+ Aldor Marks, being revered to Lower City from a bit short to Friendly, frustrating days and nights, 100 3-hour run to Shadow Lab, I finally got my Sonic Spear.

I have seen most hunters with it, and it made me feel like I was cursed not to get it. I had a fear as well that if it did drop, a warrior is going to roll for it, in which case I'd probably give up WOW altogether! lol

Luckily, we had a druid tanking, and even if anyone else needed it, I rolled a perfect 100! It wasn't an easy Murmur kill though, we wiped twice, and that was our last try. The druid hasn't been there before, and didn't know better than to stand still while Murmur casts sonic boom. We also had no melee DPS, so unfortunately enough for me, I was the bomb four straight times. We only had a paladin healing, and I feel bad for him cos like me, he's been doing SL for ages and Breastplate of Many Graces didn't drop. I have only seen it drop once, and there was no paladin in the group. What a bloody waste. I have a feeling that I'll be doing a hundred more Shadow Labs to get this for Vivien. Oh well, I have done it 100 times, I can do it 100 more. Oh god >.<

No comments: