Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

07 March 2007

He's not perfect, but he is perfect FOR ME.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



It’s amazing what love can do to one person in such a short period of time. I know I found the perfect man for me in James because he changed me for the better and this without even trying.

Things I didn’t use to do before I met James:
1. I didn’t use to forgive the same mistake more than once. I have a tendency to hold grudges, I can and do forgive, but it doesn’t mean I fully understand the person I just forgave. I never thought I could be so forgiving and actually understanding why the mistake was done, and then again.
2. I didn’t use to think about the future in a way that I do now. I always lived life like it was the last, but with James, I don’t want it to be the last day and so I look forward to the future with him. I look forward to many more years of fulfilling our dreams together.
3. I didn’t use to keep my nails short! Ha ha!
4. I didn’t use to dream of having children. Now I actually do, but not in the near future. I know James has a lot more things he wants to achieve, and as his wife and best friend, I want him to fulfill as many goals and aspirations he has in life.
5. I never knew I could love someone so much until James came along. I always saw beyond someone’s flaws and imperfections, but with him, it’s just a lot more different. It might sound weird, but I love him more for what he is not.

These are just some of the reasons why I know he is right for me. Sometimes you just know. And I am so glad that I do. I bless the broken roads that led me straight to him.






Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: