Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

03 October 2009

some interesting WOW convos

I logged on WOW today to check how my brother's guild is holding up. I don't want him to go back in WOW and find out his guild has disbanded. So after a chat with some people about the guild I thought I'd do VoA25. I like doing it cos it doesn't take long. But I feel guilty for rolling for an item that I probably will never use. A roll of 100 lead to this conversation:






It's not the first time that people remember me from somewhere, even players who have migrated to other realm, or who still are in my old realm. It really puts a smile to my face when people remember me and not for anything bad or nasty. I probably wasn't as frank and tactless as I thought I was!


No comments: