Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

02 October 2009

Farewell WOW?

This started my annoyance on playing WOW.

So I played less and less even after Blizz sorted the instance server issue. When I started getting ill, I left my brother's guild because I did not intend to raid anymore. It's not fun anymore. But I know James has not gone off WOW yet, and he has very few hobbies so I understand. He needs a form of relaxation because he works long hours most days and he never once complained about anything. So I thought I'd get him to a semi-hardcore guild, formed by the core members of our old guild that we were in a couple of years ago. I made an application on the website of Main Source of DPS whilst James was at work and didn't tell him until he got accepted. I was really happy to see him breeze 25man raids, and he's also doing 10 and 25heroics modes now. 40k HP unbufffed with skills to match, he's well chuffed.

A few days ago I thought I'd log on my hunter to do VoA25 and see how it goes. I wanted to know if I have really gone off it. I thought I'd be well behind on the damage meters since my gear item lvl is really behind now but I was surprised I still did well.

Nothing changed though. Four years of playing WOW with two years of it being so easy with all its challenges lost, doing VoA did not change anything. I have nothing to prove in WOW anymore and lots to prove IRL. I'm not saying goodbye but perhaps I will play again - perhaps not. We'll see. I will keep you posted.

Wickedmaniak is my Guild Master 3 odd years ago

No comments: