Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

19 October 2009

VBLOG: Birthday Wishes

22.10 |EDIT: I just got a greeting card from my brother - James pulled it out of the mailbox 5 minutes go. I couldn't believe my eyes looking at it, he never sent me one before! Awwww :) wish I could have included it on my Vblog but oh wellZ ^_^ <3>

This is me doing a video blog at 9PM. This is a spur of the moment thing if I were being honest because I was too lazy to type a regular text blog entry. But since I didn't post anything here on my birthday, you get a double whammy!




The first bit of this video was cut where I said "I used to ask my mum what she wants for her birthday and she'd tell me she's too old for birthdays. I didn't really understand what she meant then but now I do -- "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was lovely, really, really lovely -- even if you made me cry again, with a smile, I must add -- to listen to your heartfelt greetings on my birthday.

Thank you for the nice wishes.

(And now, I know why Stephanie Gordon exclaimed on the phone, 'she does not sound like a Filipino.' LOL)