Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

28 October 2009

Age is a state of mind.

It’s true. I have just turned 25 17 days ago. I have to admit, there are days when I feel older than I am - I partly blame my husband for being three years younger than myself :-).

But I realised that what I feel hugely depends on my mood and how the day has affected me. When I think about the blessings I have received and continue to receive, I feel happy and I feel like the 11 year old girl who finally learned to ride her mate’s brother’s bike. Yeah those were the days I felt utterly satisfied. It had cost my mate’s bike to be completely scratched on one side as I leaned it on the wall to help balance myself, but I have accomplished something I ever so wanted on my own. And that is how I want to feel for the rest of my life - or for most of it anyway. I don’t want a perfect life. I want my family to be needed and appreciated by me - and if it is to cost me some tears then so be it. We all need to be needed. And if people were allowed to live perfect lives, then we won’t realise our importance to each other.

There will be days when we will feel ten years older but our family and loved ones will be there to lift us right off the ground and make us feel that the years we lived were not all that bad.

<3

Foxy xXx



1 comment:

Wordsmith said...

An awesomely romantic video. Only catch is, while being played, punctuations of deep sigh from the ever-mushy heart, keeps on interrupting.

I wish Madeleine and Chris will see this video -- and Phil, I mean James, of course!