Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

15 October 2009

Lovers in London

I have always admired Big Ben when I watch BBC News 8,000 odd miles away from where it stands. I always wished in passing that one day I'll get to see 'Ben' [as I fondly call it] and admire it from up close but I never really thought I would be able to. I am not one who appreciates architecture really, but London is just sensational in every aspect. A big busy city that seems to be alive 24/7 - where every one is well dressed and always on-the-go. Seriously, I could people-watch there every day. I don't have the words to describe my short London holiday but it was truly amazing. But it's good to be back in Chesterfield - it's not busy and people are not always on-the-go. People are not in suits over here but they wear friendly faces. And most of all - the air is a lot fresher out here. London is a stunning place to holiday in, but I wouldn't really choose to live there. It's strange because I should have felt more at home there - every one seems to be foreign and it's actually a novelty to hear a British accent whilst trekking around Central London! I think half of the people we saw were Asians lol
London = good holiday city.
Chesterfield = good home to raise a family.

I still can't believe I got to see London before I even turned 25! It's absolutely surreal - a small town girl from eight thousand miles away in a big busy City of London... I am so blessed.





CLICK TO VIEW INDIVIDUAL HD PIX
London

No comments: